Misspelled Name on Cebu Pacific Ticket! That’s what you realized after hurriedly booking a Cebu Pacific promo. In the rush to get that coveted slot, you forgot to review your booking, only to find out later that you made a mistake in entering the name of the passenger. Don’t fret. Here is what you need to do:
If it is a simple case of misspelling (like you misspelled Maria to Mario or Mara to Maria), just call Cebu Pacific call center at +63-2-7020-888 and request that the misspelled name be amended. The customer service representative will require you to email scanned copies of two (2) valid identification cards bearing the correct name of the passenger. Send the scanned identification cards to firstname.lastname@example.org.Substantial Misspelling
If the mistake is substantial like you typed the nickname instead of the true name (which are totally different), or you typed the middle name instead of the surname, here’s what to do:
1. Download the pro-forma affidavit, accomplish it, and have it notarized.
2. Scan the notarized affidavit along with your two (2) government-issued IDs.
3. Email email@example.com and explained that you made a mistake in your booking. Indicate the booking reference number and flight details. Don’t forget to attach the scanned affidavit and the two IDs.
4. Three hours after sending the email, call Cebu Pacific at +63-2-70-20-888 to verify if they received your request.
5. The Cebu Pacific customer representative will email you the updated booking with the correct name of the passenger once they approved your request. The service is free and you do not have to pay any charges for the amendment.
It is always stressful when you realize that you had made a mistake in filling out the passenger’s name while booking online with Cebu Pacific or any other airlines. There is no need to panic. You will not forfeit your booking and you do not need to buy a new ticket. Airline companies knew that passengers are bound to make this kind of mistake at one time or another. They have prepared a way to solve the problem. If you need to correct names in your online booking, just follow the steps above and you’re good to go.