Terminal 3 or NAIA-3, is the newest and biggest terminal in the NAIA complex. From 2008 until July 31, 2014, NAIA 3 had been servicing only domestic flights operated by Cebu Pacific Air and PAL Express (formerly Airphil). Delta Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Emirates Airlines now operate their flights in and out of this terminal. Singapore Airlines is also set to move here on Sept. 1, to be followed by Cathay Pacific by the second week of September 2014.
If you are not in a hurry and do not have a baggage to carry, you may want to take a jeepney to get to NAIA Terminal 3 to save money.
1. If you are coming from Makati or Quezon City, take the MRT or bus and alight at Taft Avenue Station.
2. If you take the MRT – After alighting at Taft Avenue Station, walk towards the hallway where pedestrians walk to get to either side of EDSA. Take the left and go down the stairs. When you get to the ground, you will immediately see McDonald’s alongside Dunkin Donut, Chow King and Sogo.
If you take the bus – After alighting at Taft Avenue, go to the opposite side of EDSA (northbound lane going to Cubao). Wait for jeepney in front of McDonald’s, Dunkin Donut, Chow King or Sogo.
|Photo credit: http://directionsonweb.blogspot.com|
3. Board a jeepney with signboard “Nichols/Terminal 3”. Tell the driver to drop you off at the airport. As of this writing, fare is P8.50.
4. Get off in front of NAIA Terminal 3 on Andrews Avenue, Pasay City.
5. From Andrews Street, walk for about 10-15 minutes to the airport.